Our computer, mobile, and digital forensics services are readily available to all the residents and businesses in the greater Jacksonville area. We work with businesses, governmental agencies and individuals alike. Our digital and legal forensics services means we can assist with employment contracts, marriage litigation, cyberbullying, data breach situations and more. No matter what type of forensics you require, Secure Forensics is here to help. Our services include:
For those in Jacksonville that need information analyzed and prepared for legal cases Secure Forensics is here to help. Since digital forensics is based upon science it will always be admissible and can not be cross examined.
Sometimes residents and businesses in Jacksonville require a licensed private investigator. Do you think your spouse is cheating? Is a potential employee lying about their past? Have you been a victim of fraud?
Data breaches are on the rise in Jacksonville Florida and nationwide. Have you experienced a data breach? What are your next steps to mitigate the scope of the data breach and find the responsible parties?
Serving Jacksonville Florida's digital, mobile and computer forensics needs
Jacksonville is a regional business center and largest city in the state of Florida. Situated in Duval county,the city is home to a burgeoning financial sector, and when large companies such as Deutsche Bank require digital or computer forensics services they can turn to Secure Forensics and rest assured we will leave no stone unturned in our search for digital evidence. Our mobile, digital, and computer forensic services have been serving the needs of businesses and individuals in Jacksonville for years.
Common cases that we can assist with:
- Data Breach & Data Breach Incident Response - If you believe your company has experienced a data breach we can not only identify the scope of the breach and responsible parties, our forensic data breach report also makes suggestions on how to avoid any future incidents you may have.
- Intellectual Property Theft - IP theft has become commonplace in Jacksonville, if you believe your company has experienced an IP Theft then our digital forensics services can help you track down the responsible party so you can get the evidence you need to prosecute and get your intellectual property back.
- Infidelity Investigations - if you believe your spouse or significant other is cheating, let our computer and mobile forensics get you the evidence you need to make sure you come out on top in your divorce battle.
- Spyware & Malware Detection - Spyware and Malware are becoming more common and if your mobile device or computer has been infected let our forensics experts identify the source and what information has been compromised.
- Disgruntled Employee - Disgruntled employees can be a source of frustration for companies. Once an employee has chosen to leave your company they may slander your company, sabotage systems or steal important information including client lists. With our Jacksonville based digital forensics services we can identify what damage a disgruntled employee has done and make it stop.
Our team has over 17 years of experience in the fields of digital, mobile, and legal forensics. In order to stay up to date our forensics investigators must stay up to date with the latest techniques and tools. All of the mobile and computer forensics examiners that we employ not only have certifications that show they are experts at utilizing all of the top forensics tools, they also get recertified on a consistent basis in order to make sure that they remain experts in performing digital forensics investigations.
Here are some of the forensics certifications that make us Jacksonville's premier choice for computer and mobile phone forensics:
HTCC Certified Forensics Examiners
IACIS Certified Forensics Examiners
Encase Certified Forensics Examiners
AccessData Certified Forensics Examiners
Cellebrite Physical & Logical Analyst
X-Ways Certified Forensics Examiners
All of our credentials make us the most certified digital forensics company in Jacksonville Florida. Not only are we the most experienced and certified, we also pride ourselves on customer service and have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. This means that not only will your forensics case be done correctly but you will be updated every step of the way. Contact us today for immediate assistance at (800) 288-1407.