Are you in the state of This shortcode only works on location pages. and in need of forensic services to analyze information and prepare for a legal case? Digital forensics has always been based on science and is admissible and will stand up in any court in This shortcode only works on location pages..
Data Breaches are becoming more common in the state of This shortcode only works on location pages. and nationwide. Do you suspect you or your company has experienced a data breach? Do you have a plan to mitigate the scope of the data breach and track down the responsible party?
We are licensed to provide digital forensics services in Texas and have offices in most principal cities, meaning despite the sprawling state’s immense size, there is an office convenient to you.
Some of our services include:
- Mobile forensics services: we analyze and retrieve data from mobile devices for court cases or for business disputes
- Disputes between employees and employers: trade secrets, defamation, and disgruntled employees
- Intellectual property
- Complete forensics analysis for assessment and investigation, and breach notification and documentation
An Industry Leader in Computer and Mobile Forensics Services
Preserving and decoding digitally stored information is a science; determining the location of information with relevance to an investigation is an art. The Secure Forensics team of certified investigators is skilled in preserving, analyzing, and reporting on retrieved information while respecting legal guidelines.
Our investigators have the most industry-specific certifications of any digital forensics service provider in the state of Texas.
- High Tech Consortium Crime (HTCC) Member
- International Association of Computer Investigative Specialist (IACIS)
- EnCase® and Guidance Software
- GSA Approved
- SSAE 18 SOC 1, 2, & 3
- Cellebrite Physical and Logical Analyst
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- Class 10 ISO 4 Cleanroom
Contact us today
Secure Forensics is proud to serve the residents of the great state of Texas for all their digital forensics needs. We provide industry-leading solutions for residents, businesses, state and federal agencies, and schools across the state. Call us today at 800-288-1407 for a free consultation.