No matter why you need our digital and computer forensics services we can achieve your goal. At Secure Forensics, our team identifies the sources of data which could include mobile phones, online storage, computers, USB devices or any other storage device. Once data is collected, we can establish a digital chain of custody. Our expert digital forensic investigators will then create reports with their findings, and are be able to provide expert witness testimonies. Our forensic services can help everyone from individuals to corporations. Our other digital, legal and mobile forensic services include:
For those in Washington DC that need information analyzed and prepared for legal cases Secure Forensics is here to help. Since digital forensics is based upon science it will always be admissible and can not be cross examined.
Sometimes residents and businesses in Washington DC require a licensed private investigator. Do you think your spouse is cheating? Is a potential employee lying about their past? Have you been a victim of fraud?
Data breaches are on the rise in Washington DC District of Columbia and nationwide. Have you experienced a data breach? What are your next steps to mitigate the scope of the data breach and find the responsible parties?
Digital and Computer Forensics Services in Washington DC
All of our Secure Forensic locations have an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, and our Washington D.C office is no different. We’re confident that we can offer the universities, government organizations, businesses, health care centers and residents the digital forensic solutions they seek. We are proud to offer our suite of mobile, digital and legal forensic services to the Washington D.C. community. Identifying the first part of a digital trail can be difficult and time-consuming; however, we have the experience and staff to get you the proof you are looking for quickly.
Some of our digital and legal forensics services can be used for:
- Intellectual Property Theft - If you believe you have been a victim of IP theft our digital forensic services can not only help you track down who is responsible but can give you the evidence you need to prosecute.
- Theft of Trade Secrets - Theft of trade secrets happens all the time, let us track down the perpetrators and give you the proof you need to go after them.
- Spyware & Malware Detection - Is your phone acting up? Are any of your other mobile devices? Our forensic services can pinpoint if you are a victim of being spied on and what information has been transmitting and who is behind it.
- Divorce & Custody Battles - Divorce and custody battles can get ugly. Let us collect your soon to be ex spouses devices and perform a digital investigation to get you the most optimal results in your case.
- Data Breach & Data Breach Incident Response - Data breaches are becoming more commonplace. Our forensic data breach incident response team can find out if you have been the victim of a data breach, and who is responsible along with the scope of the information that was breached. We will also provide additional data security suggestions so that a data breach does not occur again.
- Many More
Our digital and legal forensics experts use their decades of experience to offer our clients flexible solutions. In addition to their experience, they are masters of the computer forensics and have the certificates to prove it.
Some of our certifications include:
HTCC Certified Forensics Examiners
IACIS Certified Forensics Examiners
Encase Certified Forensics Examiners
AccessData Certified Forensics Examiners
Cellebrite Physical & Logical Analyst
X-Ways Certified Forensics Examiners
We are the number rated data recovery and digital forensics company in Washington, D.C.
We pride ourselves on our Better Business Bureau rating of an A+ and customer service skills. Our certifications also show we are the best forensics company to take on any project you may have. Contact us today for immediate assistance at (800) 288-1407