At Secure Forensics, we offer mobile, digital, computer and legal forensic services. In order to give you the due process you deserve, we will dedicate our resources to you. Our team has decades of experience performing digital investigations and forensic services to get you an edge in your case. Our services are not exclusive to any one type of entity and we provide services for government agencies, businesses and individuals alike. Our featured services include:
For those in Denver that need information analyzed and prepared for legal cases Secure Forensics is here to help. Since digital forensics is based upon science it will always be admissible and can not be cross examined.
Sometimes residents and businesses in Denver require a licensed private investigator. Do you think your spouse is cheating? Is a potential employee lying about their past? Have you been a victim of fraud?
Data breaches are on the rise in Denver Colorado and nationwide. Have you experienced a data breach? What are your next steps to mitigate the scope of the data breach and find the responsible parties?
Legal and Digital Forensics Service in Denver, Colorado
Denver is the largest city in Colorado and one of the largest and most diverse economies in United States. This city seriously rocks, with one of the most unique music venues around, Denver Red Rocks Amphitheatre. With a population of around 634,000 our Denver office can help both local business and residents with their digital and computer forensic needs.
Common cases where our forensics services are useful:
- Divorce & Custody Battles - Our digital investigation can use computer and mobile forensics to track down what your ex-spouse has been doing thereby strengthening your settlement terms or custody terms.
- Forensic Imaging of Storage Medias - Let us preserve your evidence and forensically image your media for later use.
- Data Breach & Data Breach Incident Response - If you have been or suspect to have been a victim of a data breach let us help you mitigate it by finding out what caused it and the perpetrator behind it. We will also provide a report of how to make sure a data breach does not occur in the future
- Intellectual Property Theft Cases - Let us prove that IP theft occurred and find out who is responsible.
- Disgruntled Employee - Our digital forensics can find out if a disgruntled employee has stolen client lists or is damaging your company reputation online
You can trust that our Denver based computer and digital forensics company is top rated. This is because our forensics examiners hold the most certifications out of any forensics firm. Our mobile forensics and computer forensics investigators are routinely certified and re-certified in the latest technologies and techniques.
Some of our forensics certifications include:
- Member of the High Tech Crime Consortium - allows us to stay up to date on the latest forensics techniques and exchange information with other forensics professionals.
- IACIS Certified Forensics Examiners - the organization that regulates and oversees how digital forensics is performed worldwide. This allows us to make sure that our forensics reports and evidence is not only admissible but will stand up in court upon cross examination.
- Encase Certified Forensics Examiners - our examiners are well versed in using Encase software in order to identify the evidence in question and build a timeline for your digital investigation.
- AccessData Certified Forensics Examiners - All of our forensics examiners are certified in the use of AccessData, which allows us to follow the proper protocol for gathering, storing, and analyzing information gathered from computers, laptops, and other digital devices and turn that into a computer forensic report.
- Cellebrite Physical & Logical Analyst - Our mobile forensics investigators have the knowledge and skills to gather information from cell phones, tablets, and other mobile devices to gather digital evidence to prove your case. This includes devices that have been physically damaged.
- X-Ways Certified Forensics - One of the most important tools in computer forensics, X-ways allows our forensics investigators to find deleted files and trace them to their source all while interpreting information related to your case. This allows us to build a repeatable and provable report that can not be questioned.
Our Denver based digital forensics team is here to help you with any case that you have. Our clients will appreciate our dedication and how hard we work for them to get the results they are searching for. Our staff is available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and is here to answer any questions you may have. Call us today at (800) 288-1407 for a free computer forensics consultation.