Located on N. Academy Blvd in Colorado springs, we are a company that is built on trust, computer forensic and digital investigative expertise. We understand how important and critical the first few hours are when you might face intellectual property theft, cyber harassment, infidelity, or anything in between. No matter how large your scope of work is; we have the capability to take on any digital forensic case. This is why we offer the services below to help you resolve them in the fastest way possible.
For those in Colorado Springs that need information analyzed and prepared for legal cases Secure Forensics is here to help. Since digital forensics is based upon science it will always be admissible and can not be cross examined.
Sometimes residents and businesses in Colorado Springs require a licensed private investigator. Do you think your spouse is cheating? Is a potential employee lying about their past? Have you been a victim of fraud?
Data breaches are on the rise in Colorado Springs Colorado and nationwide. Have you experienced a data breach? What are your next steps to mitigate the scope of the data breach and find the responsible parties?
Offering Computer & Digital Forensics Services to Colorado Springs Colorado
Colorado Springs continuously experience tremendous growth and with an estimated population of 465,101 there is a great demand for digital and computer forensics services. This unique city was dubbed Olympic City, USA since it is home to the United States Olympic Training Center and it is also where the headquarters of the United States Olympic Committee. Secure Forensics strives to become the Olympic heavyweight of forensic services by serving the residents and businesses in the community.
The ways we can help businesses are:
- Employment Screening - Our experienced digital investigators can explore if a potential new hire's past is accurate allowing you to make an informed hiring decision.
- Intellectual Property Theft - If you believe you are a victim of IP Theft our digital forensics can trace the clues to gather evidence that this occurred.
- Contract Disputes - With our computer forensics services we can determine if a wrongful termination, breach of contract, breach of NDA or non competes, or retaliation of a whistleblower occurred.
- Disgruntled Employee - If you believe a disgruntled employee has caused damage to your business or reputation then our forensics services can help you repair your reputation and get the proof you need so you can prosecute the responsible party.
- Data Breach - If you have had a data breach occur then it is of utmost importance to contact our forensics examiners as soon as possible. We will perform a digital investigation to find out the scope and responsible parties and help you mitigate the fall out from your data breach
We can recover your data in our secure Class 10 ISO 4 Cleanroom, establish a digital chain of custody and have your drives hashed then viewed and reported on by our digital forensic investigator. Our forensic team has more than 17+ years of experience.
Some of the forensic experience and services we can provide include:
X-Ways certified forensics for examination of digital evidence
Background checks that delve into an individual's past much deeper than commonly used background check services
Encase Certified Forensics Examiners
AccessData Certified Forensics Examiners
Cellebrite Physical & Logical Analyst
For more information on how our BBB A+ rated mobile and computer forensic team can help you please give us a call at (800) 288-1407