We are the industry best in digital, mobile, computer, and legal forensics. Most times our clients search for us because they are dealing with a legal problem or issue, and we are here to provide you with forensic services to support your case. We help our customers through data breaches, divorce, custody & infidelity, intellectual property theft, cyber bullying and many more. Our services include the following:
For those in Boulder that need information analyzed and prepared for legal cases Secure Forensics is here to help. Since digital forensics is based upon science it will always be admissible and can not be cross examined.
Sometimes residents and businesses in Boulder require a licensed private investigator. Do you think your spouse is cheating? Is a potential employee lying about their past? Have you been a victim of fraud?
Data breaches are on the rise in Boulder Colorado and nationwide. Have you experienced a data breach? What are your next steps to mitigate the scope of the data breach and find the responsible parties?
Serving Boulder Colorado's Mobile, Digital, and Computer Forensics Needs
Secure Forensics is proud to have a local office in Boulder to service the computer and digital forensics needs of residents and local businesses. The eclectic city which borders on Denver offers great entertainment and features the academically acclaimed University of Colorado Boulder. Due to the amount of people who work in Boulder and the industries that rely heavily on data and tech, we can see a need for legal and mobile forensics.
Some forensic services we offer that can benefit businesses and individuals:
- Intellectual Property Theft - If you believe you have been a victim of IP theft our digital forensic services can help you track down the culprit and protect your IP.
- Divorce & Custody - If you are going through a divorce or custody battle then digital forensics is essential for us. Let us prove that infidelity or other events occurred that allow you to maximize the outcome of your divorce or custody battle.
- Cyber Bullying & Online Harassment - If your child has been cyberbullied or harassed online let our forensics experts perform a digital investigation to get to the bottom of who is behind it. That way you can get it to not only stop but punish the responsible parties legally.
- Employment Contract Distpues - Are you an employer or employee dealing with a contract dispute? Let our forensic services help you find the proof you need to get the verdict you are looking for.
- Disgruntled Employees - Are you dealing with a disgruntled employee that stole something from your company? Are they slandering your reputation online? Let our digital forensics experts get you the proof you need to make it stop.
- Many More
As an industry leader, our company holds the most certifications out of any digital and computer forensics firm in the Boulder Colorado Area. We undergo annual audits from third parties to re-certify and ensure that we are meeting all of the expected security standards. Our goal is to assure our customers that choosing us means their digital investigation will be carried out by forensic professionals who are adept and experienced enough to handle any case.
Some of our computer & digital forensic certifications include:
Member of the High Tech Crime Consortium
IACIS Certified Forensics Investigators
Encase Certified Forensics Investigators
AccessData Certified Forensics Investigators
Cellebrite Physical & Logical Analyst
X-Ways Certified Forensic Investigators
Cellebrite Physical & Logical Analyst
Contact us today for a free phone consultation to best assess your case at (800) 288-1407. We pride ourselves on our customer service and Better Business Bureau rating of an A+. We invite you to see for yourself why we remain the industry leader for your digital and computer forensic needs.